SSC Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Staff Selection Commission has released an employment notification of the SSC Recruitment 2020 on its official website https://ssc.nic.in/. Through this latest Staff Selection Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 5846 vacancies for the posts of Constable (Executive). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Staff Selection Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||1st August 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th September 2020|
Staff Selection Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Staff Selection Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Staff Selection Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|SSC Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||F. No. 3/2/2020–P|
|Post Name||Constable (Executive)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||1st August 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||7th September 2020|
SSC Recruitment 2020 Latest Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 5846 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|2.||Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)||94||19||37||52||24||226|
|3.||Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19)||93||19||37||67||27||243|
SSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct SSC Recruitment 2020 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002|
|The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2020 for more reference|
SSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the SSC Recruitment 2020 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Staff Selection Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC Recruitment 2020 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Staff Selection Commission job Qualification details below.
|Qualification||10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.|
SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 5846 Vacancies in Staff Selection Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Fee||Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).|
|Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.|
How To Apply For Latest SSC Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SSC Recruitment 2020 notification from 1st August 2020. The last date to apply Online for SSC Recruitment 2020 until 7th September 2020. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the SSC Recruitment 2020 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Staff Selection Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill SSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the SSC Recruitment 2020 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Staff Selection Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the SSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check SSC Recruitment 2020 official notification below